BBQ is fun but cleaning the grates is not!
Tired of brushing the grill that’s full of grease? Feel frustrated when the well-cooked meat just fell between the grates?
Then you are in need of these non-stick BBQ Grill Mats!
What kinds of grills can these grilling mat work on?
These heat mats come with a decent size of 15.75’’ x 13’’. They are suitable for most grills like Weber, Charbroil, Big Green Egg, smoker, charcoal, propane, gas, or electric.
Besides, they can be used as baking sheet in your oven. Just cut them to any size or shape to meet your needs!
Can I still get the grilling taste if I use these mats?
Sure. These Black Grill Mats are thin enough to leave grilling marks on your food.
Cut the mat a little bit smaller than the length of your grill grates and you’ll still get the smoky grilled flavor!
Are these BBQ Grill Mats made with plastic? Are they safe to use?
No. These mats are made with PTFE – Fiberglass coating, the same material used in non-stick frying pans. They are safe to use and will not burn within 500℉ (260℃).
1. Before use, clean your X-Chef grill mat with warm soapy water.
2. Cut the mat to fit the size of your grill.
3. Position the mat flat on the grates and place your food directly on the mat.
Clean & Storage Instructions:
1. Allow the mat to cool before removing from the grill.
2. Remove leftover juices and residue with a damp towel.
3. Wash with warm, soapy water or lay flat on top rack of your dishwasher.
4. After cleaning, keep the mat stored flat or loosely rolled.
Material: PTFE & Fiberglass coating
Size: 15.75’’ x 13’’ x 0.1’’ each
3 x BBQ Grill Mat